2012-12-28

New haircut

Seriously I love my new haircut so much.
Even though lots of my curly hair were gone.
Credit to the hairstylist Young, I would choose and think of only him when I want for a haircut.
The hair salon named "Extension", located somewhere at Taman Mutiara.
 I still remember that last time it still have a chain shop next to it, named Boris, but now it's replaced by the other hair salon and I never turned up there.
I'm really satisfied with the hairstylist and he knew kind of style that I desired.
I guess Young is the most popular one in the salon, with considerate and of course very well in designing those hair style.  
Maybe next time you can try to have one cut over that, booked earlier if you could do so else you have to wait for a long period.

Say cheers. It's good enough for me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

天赋测试